• Certificate III and IV in Health and Fitness
• Pilates Qualifications
• Jazzercise Associate Franchisee
• Improve and repair core strength and pelvic stability
• Improve postural muscle activation
• Increase mobility and flexibility
• Nutritional advice and weight management
• Increase stamina and overall fitness capacity
Just one?! If I’m being good, my treat is sashimi, but on a cheeky day…it’s chocolate!
Working up a sweat to a good beat. Dance it out!
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
• 200Hr Hatha Yoga Teacher
• B. Health Science
• Cert 4 Personal Trainer
• Track & Field coach
Bringing balance back into the body. My years
as an athlete taught me that finding stillness
in a very busy physical world is the key to
success and health. Join me on the mat where
you will find your breath reconnect your mind
and body as one again, and where your
stresses and worries are released.
Raw & vegan…the more colour the better!
Dancing to a good beat.
Practice what you preach.
• Certificate III and IV in Personal Training
• Applied Functional Training
• Metafit HIIT
• Spin Instructor
Ensure all members are performing each
exercise correctly and safely. Even though we are in a group
class, I give members the best
opportunity to effectively workout with purpose.
I’m passionate about seeing people have fun in class, so I want to keep the vibe up so we can all have a sweaty exciting experience!
All of life comes to me with ease, joy and glory.
• Yoga Instructor
• Holistic personal trainer
• Guided Meditation
• Circuit Training
Through teaching yoga and meditation I can help people establish a daily practice that helps them cultavate love, compassion and patience in their everyday lives. Through a calm, mindful delivery, expect t odiscover a sense of ease to your practice. Calm. Clear. Simple.
Meditation, Drums, Guitar, Travel.
Present moment awareness is forever your practice.
• Certificate 3 & 4 in Health & Fitness
• Certificate in Functional Training Instructor
• Fitness Australia Associated
As a Personal and Group Trainer, specialised in hypertrophy, resistance, high intensity, functional and strength training, I’II lead you to changing your daily habits for the better. To improve your fitness and health whilst enjoying dynamic sessions. My goal is to inspire and motivate people to embark on their own fascinating and amazing fitness journey.
I specialise in:
- Understanding the importance of being fit and healthy
- Giving nutrition advices
- Developing Fitness plans based on your goals
- Improve your general health and life’s quality
- Improve your mobility
- Managing you weight
- Improve your cardiovascular system
As a good Italian, pasta and pizza
In my work out routine I can’t miss the SQUAT
Live healthy, live longer
• NSW Certified Boxing Coach
• Positive training and competition psychology
• Vegetarian /Vegan weight loss and muscle gain
• Sports breathing and muscle relaxation
• Self defence techniques
I have a range of competition experience in:
Boxing, Martial Arts (Jiu Jitsu, Karate,
Pankration), Soccer (attended the UL Coca
Cola Soccer Academy)
It’s the repetition of the affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.
– Muhammed Ali.